This is the header.
After your scientific manuscript has been edited, you'll need to ensure that it's correctly formatted. Our layout formatting service prepares your manuscript for final publication by applying your publisher's or your university's layout guidelines to the final, print-ready version of your manuscript. We also offer citation formatting services, with an emphasis on the major citation styles used in the sciences: ACS, AIP, AMS, AMA, ICMJE, and IEEE. Additionally, we can format in Word or LaTeX files.
Layout Formatting Service ($1.50/pg.): With our layout formatting service, we apply the university or publisher formatting guidelines that you send to us to your scientific manuscript's overall appearance, addressing the following elements of formatting along with any unique formatting requirements that your university or publisher may have:
- Preliminary Pages: As we format your manuscript, we will pay close attention to preparing its preliminary pages, which usually have distinct pagination requirements and almost always, for lengthy manuscripts such as books and dissertations, contain the Table of Contents and Lists of Tables and Figures among other required assets.
- Pagination & Margins: The placement of page numbers within the margins of your document and their format will vary from publisher to publisher. When you order layout formatting, we'll ensure that your manuscript is paginated correctly.
- Spacing: Our layout formatting service includes formatting the spacing in your manuscript, including the spacing between and within paragraphs when these need to be reformatted due to word processing errors or to comply with your formatting style requirements.
- Figures, Tables, & Equations: As part of our layout formatting service, we ensure that the placement and style of your table, figure, and equation tags comply with your formatting requirements and are updated to create automated lists of tables and figures in your preliminary pages (if these lists are required).
- Headings & Subheadings: We also correctly format the placement of your section headings and subheadings, following your formatting style guidelines and tagging these to prepare an updatable table of contents for you.
- Tables of Contents: We will comply with your publisher's requirements for the formatting of your table of contents if a table of contents is needed. Some publishers, for example, require page number leaders to be included in the table of contents while others do not. We'll make sure that these specifications are followed and that your table of contents is formatted correctly.
Citation Style Formatting ($1.50/pg.): With our citation style formatting service, we format the parenthetical, footnote, or endnote citations and external reference lists in your manuscript. The emphasis of our service is on ACS, AIP, AMS, AMA, ICMJE, and IEEE styles. For a complete document (such as an essay or book-length manuscript), the rate for citation style formatting is $1.50 per page. Clients who require formatting for a reference list alone should order copy editing and add citation formatting as a service type at the order page.
To receive a review and total price for editing or proofreading your scientific text, you may wish to contact us here and we'll get back to you within 24 hours, or you can order now, resting assured that your research and the language you use to describe it are both in experienced hands.
If you are not completely satisfied with our service and we cannot resolve your problem, we will refund your payment.